The 1600 sq ft Scene Shop is located in a separate building next door to the theatre (about 12’-0” away).  Two overhead doors connect the shop to the theatre so loading in and out is quite simple.  The shop is shared with scenery, props, and paint.  In one corner of the shop is located the tool room which also doubles as the Technical Director’s office.  Located through a door in the building is a storage/welding area.  Along 3 walls are lofts for prop storage and one corner is a prop craft area and another corner is the paint area.  The shop has all of the major stationary power tools and 2 flux core welders.  About 75% of the scenery is wood construction with fabric and steel making up the other 25%.  The shop is responsible for scenic construction for all of the various shows each summer, 14 total.

Please direct any questions to Adam Zonder, Production Manager

Staff positions (to apply for a staff position click here, to see a position description click on the title):

Internships are available in the scene shop.  To learn more about the internship program and to apply, click here.